Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Best Shampoo I've Ever Used

A year or so ago, I started getting frustrating dandruff, even when using "natural" shampoos like Alba or Jason from health food stores. I looked around for natural shampoos on the internet and came across what sounded like a bizarre solution: baking soda. I have used it for about a year now and I've never been happier:
1). It's inexpensive–buy a bunch in bulk from a natural bulk food store, store it in a jar and it lasts you weks.
2). It keeps your hair clean for longer–I've heard that regular shampoos actually make your hair greasier so that you have to buy more of them. I believe it. I wash my hair every 4 days. It's great!

How to use it:
Scoop approximately 1 tablespoon into a small bowl.
Add enough water to make it a thick paste.
Shampoo yourself!  It won't froth but it does it's business well.

**BONUS**
This can also be a body wash!  It's got a mild grain so it's a good mild, non-harsh exfoliant. So many good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment